Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September and December?

janesp34janesp34 Member
in General 38 karma

Hi All, Has anyone signed up for tomorrows test and Decembers? Just curious to know how many people schedule this way and what are your reasons?

Comments

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

I did. I have a child and may not be able to control things in case something comes up- skipping a cycle isn't an option for me.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@janesp34 said:
    Hi All, Has anyone signed up for tomorrows test and Decembers? Just curious to know how many people schedule this way and what are your reasons?

Yeah, but I decided to postpone. I just keep signing up for LSATs and whenever I'm hitting my ultimate score goal, that's when I'll take it. I don't think it really makes all that much sense to do it any other way. People often convince themselves they have to apply this cycle or can't afford to postpone even if it translates to a higher score, better schools, more successful career.

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@janesp34 said:

Yeah, but I decided to postpone. I just keep signing up for LSATs and whenever I'm hitting my ultimate score goal, that's when I'll take it. I don't think it really makes all that much sense to do it any other way. People often convince themselves they have to apply this cycle or can't afford to postpone even if it translates to a higher score, better schools, more successful career.

I can't postpone bc I pay 800/month for student loans while not in school :-)