Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is following the order of the syllabus important

gititenenbaumgititenenbaum Alum Member
in General 48 karma

Would it make a difference or would there be a reason I shouldn't start the CC with trying to improve my logic games. I feel iI need the most help with that, and rumor has it that's the easiest area to improve in.

Comments

• NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member
    620 karma

I am curious about this as well.

• Lavinia9Lavinia9 Member
    edited November 2017 30 karma

Personally, I found it important to start from the beginning, and build from there. Many of the core concepts are included within LG, and I find that it would be difficult to approach LG without knowing the CC. I tried doing LG once without CC, and I didn't do half as well as when I knew the CC down pat.

That said, you're right. LG tends to be the easiest to improve, as it is just a pattern of games, repeated over and over, with a few 'curve-ball' games thrown in. For those types of games, I would go to the Question Bank and sort through ALL LSATs and narrow it down to MISC games.

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

I would agree that following the syllabus would be to your benefit, as you progress through LR you will realize that many question types play off of the same fundamentals. Its important to build the foundation b4 you start on the roof

• NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member
    620 karma

That’s what I thought! LR section seems to be comprised of individual concepts that would eventually be put together in the LG section? The concepts you learn in LR are the pieces you need to build the game board for the LG.