Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not Able to Play Video

Llaima01Llaima01 Free Trial Member
edited August 2013 in Technical Problems 230 karma
Hi,
The screens do not show the arrow to initiate playing the recordings? Is the system down? Help, please!

Thank you!

Comments

• LPLPLPLPLPLPLPLP Free Trial Member
    39 karma
    I am facing this issue as well.
  • KK Free Trial Member
    345 karma
    Just refresh. It happened to me as well but after refreshing the page it worked.

Do you get the whole page loading normally except for the video that shows up as a box? if you press in the black box the audio plays but not video. i refreshed the page and it worked fine.
  • LPLPLPLPLPLPLPLP Free Trial Member
    39 karma
    I should've been clearer, this is where I'm encountering a problem:

When I click on "Review PrepTests" on the home screen and filter by preptest, where there was once a link to see a video explanation there is now no link. This is not the problem of the video itself faltering but rather no link for the video where there once was one.

Thanks!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3076 karma
    LP, do you still see no link? On my browser it shows up as a white button on the far right, under the "Explanation" column. Note that older LSATs may not have a video explanation, and you need to have access to that LSAT in your course in order to see the video explanation.