Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practice logical reasoning (blind review method)

jermainepitts-1jermainepitts-1 Core Member

I have been watching the 7sage videos. I have tried Blueprint, Powerscore, so I might as well see if 7sage has anything to offer me. I do want to try an untimed logical reasoning section, and explain my reasoning. However, I do have several questions.

1. If I am confident that I get the question right, do not circle the question, but the question is wrong, then what do I do?
  2. How can I find someone on the forum to explain my reasoning to?

I do admit, in the idea of practicing logical reasoning, there is more sense on eliminating the wrong answers, than knowing off the top of the bat that you have the right answer. One thing I have learned from Powerscore, is to separate the contenders from the losers.

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

During the timed section you eliminate the losers and confirm your choice. You should circle if you aren’t close to 100% that your answer is right OR if you can’t figure out why an answer is wrong.

Blind review is untimed so you can dive in deeper. It’s more than separating contenders from losers. You should label the premises and conclusion in the argument, write down what is wrong with the argument and your task from the question stem, and write out what is wrong with the wrong answers.

@jermainepitts said:
    1. If I am confident that I get the question right, do not circle the question, but the question is wrong, then what do I do?
    2. How can I find someone on the forum to explain my reasoning to?

1. If you did not circle, you misread, misunderstood, or got tricked. Read again, simplify language, and analyze from a different viewpoint if possible

2. If you don’t have access to 7Sage video explanations, and you can’t figure it out after a couple of different looks, post the PT#, section #, question # as the title in the forums. You can explain your reasoning and someone here will try to figure it out and verify your reasoning.