Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR Timing

lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
in General 135 karma
Hey 7sagers!

I was just wondering how long (on average) does it take for you guys to BR an LR section? It takes me at least 1hr to 1hr 30 mins minimum. Is that normal or too slow? Also, how long do you guys spend on reviewing each question?

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2015 2116 karma
    It depends how many questions I mark for BR. I typically mark 5-7 per LR section and spend maybe 30 mins per.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    no such thing as too slow, you want to BR for as long as it takes to fully grasp what was going on
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    There isn't a time limit on BR! That is why you do it after you've taken a timed PT or practice set. Hopefully you're learn that under timed conditions you'll see that you may make silly mistakes and when you BR you're able to catch those little mistakes you made the first time.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    also each question is different, one question you may barely even need to look at but another question takes you 20+ minutes to fully understand
    3462 karma
    & also JY's video for that specific question may be another 20 mins LOL
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Which is a good thing coz its comprehensive :) Al though at times I did tend to skip over the when I felt that I understood the whole thing. (NOT RECOMMENDED)
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I think it varies, but that seems like a good enough amount of time. I am in the process of redoing the course and there is a portion of advice that I starred and wrote on some notes that I made, it is:

"Yes. this method takes a lot of time. It's supposed to. Learning is a slow process. But, at the end of it, is a better LSAT score". :)
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    You'll also be spending less time on this as you improve. Certain questions won't be worth your time because they'll be super easy for you. I was spending way longer than 90 minutes BRing when I started and more like 45 minutes toward the end. You'll get the feel for it as you go along.
    3462 karma
    @joegotbored-1 I'm ready for my BR to only take 45 mins lol