Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELPPP WANTED!

So basically when I do a timed test or section I do shit like 11/25 and then I redo it without checking the answers and I get like 18/25. It’s like my own fear of a new section freaks me out. Does this happen to anyone else?! Anybody have suggestions?! I literally know how to do it and do fine but this happens because of my anxiety. Is it worth skimming each Q quickly first before tackling the section. Such a weird problem I know but I’m so close to my goal it drives me insane how I go from 150-160 because of this.

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Sometimes seeing a question the second time brings a new light to it

• cooljon525-1-1cooljon525-1-1 Alum Member
    917 karma

It might be because you are reading the stimulus again and you're able to see the correct AC more clearly. Its a timing issue but I would focus on accuracy first. So drill 50min LR sections, if you do well, cut it down to 45min and see how you do then keep cutting the time down. It seems like shit is hitting the fan because you are rushing through the 35min section and you are not comfortable with the timing which explains why when you redo it, you do much better.