Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

157 -> 165 by April 25th

Legally BrunetteLegally Brunette Free Trial Member
edited March 2020 in General 16 karma

I started studying for the April 25th LSAT in mid-February. My diagnostic in Feb was 149 and after a month of studying I have been scoring 157 consistently on my PT's. My goal is to score 165 in April. My biggest issue right now is timing. I am still only completing 3/4 games and passages on LG and RC. My accuracy is pretty good though. Does anyone have advice on how to improve timing? Thanks.

Also, I've used the LSAT trainer and I'm practising using the Powerscore workbooks right now.

Comments

• edited March 2020 1058 karma

The improvement you have made already in such a short time is really incredible! Have you used 7Sage’s curriculum? I can’t speak for The Trainer but I did use the Bibles and PowerScore workbooks and did not find them too helpful. JY’s methods for diagramming in LG and his strategies (in all sections) are much more efficient than PowerScore’s and have helped me with timing. After using the fool-proofing method in LGs with 7Sage for a couple of weeks, I was able to finish all 4 games perfectly with time to spare. April doesn’t leave you a lot of time. Since LG is usually the easiest section to improve in, I would focus on fool proofing it.

• Legally BrunetteLegally Brunette Free Trial Member
    16 karma

Thank you! I will try the fool proofing method.