Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last 2 Weeks

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how to spend the last 2 weeks before the LSAT? Should I focus on reviewing more or doing as many PTs as possible? I have only taken 9 PTs and my highest score was a 161 which is what I am aiming for at the very least. I'm very anxious about taking the test in 2 weeks so any advice would be very appreciated!!

Comments

• ClevelonClevelon Core Member
    72 karma

I was just about to write up a similar post, I'm in the same boat. Having a hard time figuring out what to prioritize. I think you probably want to get exposure to as many PTs as you can so there's less of a chance of freezing up on something unfamiliar on test day. I've been PTing every other day and doing BR and then review of missed questions that same day. Then I write down my takeaways from each section to guide what I do on the non-PT days. Could be lesson reviews, timed sections, or fool proofing LGs.

• sebramirezsebramirez Member
    101 karma

Figure out what your trends are--what are the most common missed question types for you, and then drill those. There's no point in taking more PTs if you're not actively learning. PTs are a snapshot of where you are in your studying. You need to drill skills and strategies