Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT study books and materials, needed

poornima-1poornima-1 Member
in General 52 karma

hello my fellow friends,
I have started preparing for LSAT and thereby simultaneously, started to use powerscore bibles.
I can sit and concentrate while doing CC on 7sage, but I find bibles boring and monotonous and therefore I am not able to sit longer with them. I feel doing bibles and their practice books are important for me to build a smooth base of understanding.

all the helpful people there, kindly suggest me some tips, tricks and hacks that keep me motivated and focused on the journey.

Comments

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    edited December 2020 905 karma

Work through it at a slower pace, as you need to, to try to fully digest the info. I know we're all different learners, but I recommend those books. I found the LR one very informative, especially as a foundation. Given the font size/spacing and practice questions, it's not as long as it originally looks.

Maybe it takes an entire week to work through a chapter and work questions - you'll be a pro! Especially if note-taking slows you down. You could set a 'daily goal' of so many pages (a chapter/etc), and then go back through it to review at a slower pace. Especially if you're pairing it with the 7Sage videos and practice sets.

When I bought the books (at the time I didn't know about 7Sage), I used their 3-month study plan. Looking back, I felt a bit 'rushed' between the book and question quantity. I wish I had slowed it down significantly (and paired it with the Loophole and 7Sage). Good luck!!

For me, coming from a STEM major, it helped to also add in textbooks on argumentation and logic to supplement. Especially as a 'mini break' from LSAT-specific material. That might help as a motivator??

• poornima-1poornima-1 Member
    52 karma

Yes, that's all great to hear. Thanks a lot for sharing. I am trying to get a loophole as well. Yes, i am going a little slow, and trying to make most of it. Thank you again.