Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is 3 months enough for PTs?

Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
in General 221 karma
I am just coming to the end of the core curriculum and plan to throughly do the following before heading to PTs:

- Complete the logic games bundle (I am sure this will take far longer than the 48 hours quoted!)

- Do the core curriculum one more time. I believe this second sweep will solidify mainly points of confusion

- Get through The Trainer

My plan is to complete all of this before July and then spent 3 months drilling PTs ready for the October test (or possibly December if I feel I need to push it back).

Does this sound sensible, in terms of allowing three full months for PTs? I am in a slightly better position than most as I run a business from home that only takes about 3 hours of work a day, so I can easily dedicate 7/8/9 hours daily to the LSAT.

Amy advice would be great!

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I think this is a great plan. You want to make sure that you drill/BR practice sets and have a deep fundamental of the course before touching any PTs. Also, the Trainer is great with flaw question types and RC.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Sounds awesome.

My advice: join our BR groups! Saturday is PT 56 (7pm EST) and Monday is PT 57 (8pm EST). PM me to join :)
  • Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
    221 karma
    Great advice from both of you - thanks!

I will most definitely be joining the blind review group when ready. Looks to be invaluable.
  • VegMeg55VegMeg55 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    587 karma
    You basically answered your own question since this is one of the most solid study plans I've seen on discussion posts. The fundamentals are sooooo important and three months of PTs sounds splendid. Good on you, mate (I can get away with saying 'mate' since behind this electronic veil no one will know how bad my fake Australian accent is)!
  • Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
    221 karma
    Stick another shrimp on the barbie...

....that's a funny way to dress a doll ;)