Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accuracy untimed vs timed

d_114400d_114400 Member
in Logic Games 41 karma

would love some help on this! I've realized I am able to get 100% accuracy when I do LG sections untimed but when I do timed I usually miss about 5-7 (more often than not on the last game) and this especially happens when there is a misc game thrown into the loop.

I foolproof everyday but i was wondering if anyone has gone through something similar and how they improved it.

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

Do you recall what happens in the moment when you encounter a difficult game such as a hard grouping game or a misc game? It's really easy to panic and let those games get the better of you, but it's vital to stay calm. J.Y mentions this in a bunch of the videos. Expect that you're going to encounter a weird misc game, and take a few deep breaths. Know that you're going to have to come up with a novel game board. I think in most cases these games aren't actually that difficult, it's just that the shock factor gets the better of us and that's what they're counting on. Also - If you encounter a difficult game that's not last (maybe it's 3rd) skip it - do the last game which will probably be easier, then come back to the harder one.