Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Site Changes

PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
in General 8021 karma
I've been trying to answer a lot of people's questions about the changes going on with the site, and I trust that y'all have a plan in place for the new problem sets and all that. However, I don't get why all of the explanations have been removed from the analytics page. It was so easy to jump right into reviewing after I BR because I could just open a new tab right off of the analytics page with my scored PT breakdown showing individual links for explanations for each question. After poking around I finally discovered I could still access the explanations, but now I have to go to the syllabus, find the PT I just did, and then go to a page with no information on my performance and select whatever questions I'd like to review. I'm hoping this is just a byproduct of some ongoing transitions behind the scenes because it was much more user friendly in the previous setup. I know that y'all work hard to make this site what it is, so @"Dillon A. Wright" or @alancheuk could either of you shed some light on this for us? I know I'm not the only one with these questions. Thanks for all that you do for this community, we really appreciate it!

Comments

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma
    Thanks for letting us know about this @Pacifico. It's definitely a bug, not a change - sorry! I must have introduced it by accident while putting up the problem set changes. I'm looking into it and will let you all know when it's fixed.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Ok awesome, I had first noticed it when people were asking about the new problem sets but then it really caught me off guard when it happened in the analytics for PTs I had already done. Thanks for all your hard work, you rock @alancheuk
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma
    @Pacifico I just pushed a fix, and it should work again - thanks again for letting us know about it!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Thanks @"Alan Cheuk" everything looks good now. Are the new packages the reason why there is a random number of hours that still show they are locked even though I was previously 100% unlocked? I keep checking the add-ons page but it seems whatever else is there is invisible.