Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone in NYC (Bronx) looking for a committed study/accountability partner

Ms.LeeSanzMs.LeeSanz Member
in Study Groups 227 karma

Hey Guys!

I am looking for someone who is fully committed to taking the LSAT. I live in NYC located in the Bronx, and I would love to find someone to study in person. I have an open schedule and can host if needed since it is still cold. I am hoping to test in June, but I am considering pushing it back to August depending on where I am scoring next month. I am not new to the LSAT, but I still have much to learn and skills to hone.

If you are interested in gaining a committed study partner, please feel free to message me. I am ready to start with immediately, we can see if our schedules match. I am unavailable on Tuesdays, but I am available any other day of the week.

Looking forward to speaking to you.

Comments

• Ikakaadelina2Ikakaadelina2 Free Trial Member
    34 karma

Hello

I also live in NYC (Bronx) and I would love to be your study partner
    But I’m not available at this moment cause I’m going to school but I’ll graduate the 13th so after that if you’re still interested we can talk and create a schedule that works for both

• Ms.LeeSanzMs.LeeSanz Member
    227 karma

Congratulations!!! Please message me when you graduate, I would love to study with you!