Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG: speed vs. accuracy

toni_michelletoni_michelle Alum Member
in Logic Games 13 karma

I'm looking for suggestions on increasing my speed in LG. Here's a little background info: I'm usually averaging 14+ during Preptests, but both during BR and during untimed practices I am nearly getting them all correct (22+). During the timed drills and Preptests, I am able to make the inferences and split the boards, but not quickly enough to get ahead and finish all 4 games -or even all 3 sometimes. How do I increase my speed and get these game boards down faster (and still accurate, ideally)? And at what point does the practicing and BR-ing click where I'm doing this quickly and efficiently?
Help!

Comments

• jenalfakhoury98jenalfakhoury98 Alum Member
    19 karma

need help on LG!

• Char BarbieChar Barbie Live Member
    50 karma

Following!

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

@toni_michelle
    @jenalfakhoury98
    @Char Barbie

Check out this forum post: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1

Though it's 8 years old, the strategy is still gold. It's helped me and countless others tremendously. I'd argue that for most, the key to speeding up in logic games is doing the same games repeatedly until the inferences, game board setups, and question attack strategies start to feel natural. Particularly for easier and medium-difficulty games, they'll start to feel like muscle memory. The strategy outlined in that post is one of the best I've ever seen for structuring how you practice games.

I hope this helps some! Please just let me know if you have any questions and, remember, there isn't a one-size-fits-all approach, so if that post doesn't appeal to you, definitely look elsewhere!