Desperate-Conditional Logic Translations/Mapping

hodginkhodgink Live Member

Hey everyone! I'd really appreciate some advice on this issue as I am scheduled to take the test in a few weeks and am really struggling with conditional mapping/translations. I have already read the conditional logic section of Loophole and done the majority of the 7sage lessons on conditional logic. I definitely understand the basics, but when it comes to mapping actual long and complicated sentences and linking conditions I am struggling. I either completely mess them up or when I do get them right I take way too long. In a perfect world, I'd have time to go through and re-watch every single 7sage video and do every single SA, NA, and parallel reasoning/flaw question there is, but I need to be practical since I only have a few weeks. As of right now I am just drilling and drilling and watching explanation videos when I get something incorrect in the hopes that it will click in time. If anyone has any recommendations or advice PLEASE let me know, I am desperate lol. Thanks!!

Comments

• jbantonyjbantony Core Member
    36 karma

What specifically about conditional mapping are you having trouble with? For really long sentences that have conditional indicators, I try to first really understand what it is saying and parse it out then dumb it down so that it can be represent in a simple conditional format.

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    655 karma

use the indicators for starters