Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Sorry, we were not able to create a drill based on your criteria. Please try again."

coffeechucklescoffeechuckles Core Member
in General 86 karma

Keep getting this message when I try to use the autobuilder. I'm giving it like 20 tests to pull from and a bunch of question types, what's wrong? #help

Comments

• gbellgbellgbellgbell Live Member
    45 karma

I've been having this same problem all day. I think 7Sage might be going through some sort of update possibly.

• LSATstudent-11LSATstudent-11 Core Member
    11 karma

Same, but I have an issue with drop down options on the actual prep test.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    648 karma

@coffeechuckles @gbellgbell @"LSATstudent-11"

I'm so sorry for the trouble. I checked on our end, and it seems that the issue occurs when there aren't enough questions that match your criteria. To address this, I'd like to offer some suggestions to try and resolve the problem:

1. Consider adding more PrepTests to your selection, as this will increase the pool of available questions.
    2. Try selecting additional Item tags to expand the variety of questions that can be included in the drill.
    3. Experiment with adjusting the difficulty level, as this may open up more question options.
    4. Play around with the number of questions you're looking to include in the drill to see if that helps in generating the drill.

Please give these steps a try, and if you're still facing difficulties after attempting these adjustments, please provide the specific tags and PrepTest you selected and send it to studentservice@7sage.com so we can try it on our end.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We're happy to help!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    648 karma

@"LSATstudent-11" I'm sorry to hear that. Would you mind sending us an email at studentservice@7sage.com with a screenshot of the drop-down issue you are experiencing? This will help us investigate further.

Thank you.