Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testing Center Desks

gkassatlygkassatly Free Trial Member
in General 6 karma
This will be my 3rd time taking the LSAT in the same testing center. The past two times the desks were extremely small. I am 5'7" mainly legs which do not fit comfortably under the desk. I have to extend them all the way or sit side ways to cross my legs. There isn't any room for my eraser and pencils, those have to be placed on my lap and I have to fold my test booklet vertically in half as it does not fit fully open. Not to mention all the times I my test booklet or desk hits the seat in front of me from moving it or adjusting myself. What can I do about this? Is there any way to request a bigger desk?! The LSAT is stressful enough. I hate to have the desk be an added factor.

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @gkassatly said:
    What can I do about this? Is there any way to request a bigger desk?!
    Choose another testing center :/
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Unfortunately, unless you have a proper reason to ask for accomodations, the LSAC will probably tell you that their hands are tied.
    I would follow @"Nicole Hopkins" ' advice. You can always call the testing center ahead of time and ask for the layout. Then, ask which room the test will be held in. See if you can visit the room ahead of time.
  • gkassatlygkassatly Free Trial Member
    6 karma
    I'll check the lay out first and then consider changing the testing center. Thanks for the advice.