Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December LSAT takers wanted/needed

Citygirl-1-1Citygirl-1-1 Core Member
edited August 2016 in Study Groups 120 karma
I am currently studying for the LSAT 3x a week plus both Saturday and Sunday. After labor day, I am looking to continue this schedule until the DEC LSAT. Anyone want to join, I am on the upper east side of Manhattan during the day (near Hunter college) I am able to meet 3 days a week M-Th. starting 9:30-2:30 Plus the weekend, we can meet any where during the weekend. I am not available during the evening. Since I work 3pm until late evening. I don't have a strong strength, well maybe grouping games, sequence games and Logic Reason such as main point, weaken, main conclusion. i am definitely need help with RC. I am currently studying with 3 people. One amazing guy but it will be taking the test in sept. Once he took the test, he might not be available to study with us. So if anyone here is serious and interested PM me please, we can work together to conquer this LSAT! Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys.