Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still under maintenance or not?

shubheshmisra172shubheshmisra172 Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 4 karma
Sometimes, when I come to this website sometimes it says it is undergoing maintenance. Other times it does not. Not sure what is going on? When I go to the section video I need to watch, nothing is playing. I really need to study, and I am going to fall behind. What can I do?

Comments

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3079 karma
    Hi sorry about that! The maintenance is over and we've switched over completely to new servers.

Unfortunately, there is sometimes caching of our old location done on a browser, computer, wifi-router, or internet provider level and there is little we can do about that.

There is a good chance that the old location is cached in your browser or computer. In that case, please try clearing your browser's cache, and restarting your computer. If that doesn't help, please try manually flushing your DNS cache (DNS is like a directory that keeps track of the actual address of websites): http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS

If the DNS is being cached by your wifi router or Internet provider, you may need to access the site from a different location until they refresh their cache. I wish I could do more, sorry!