Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for LR Study Buddy

Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
in Study Groups 2804 karma

I will be taking the LSAT one final time this March in hopes of getting off of a few waitlists and upping my scholarship prospects. I would like to find an LR study buddy to BR over Skype with. I usually miss between 4-6 questions between both sections and would like to work to get that down a bit for a shot at 170s. I am open to working with anyone. Shoot me a message if you might be interested!

Comments

• The NoodleyThe Noodley Alum Member
    662 karma

I don't know whether I will retake in March (depending on Jan score); but good luck with your final take, Lucas! You have been an enormous help in/on this forum!!

• Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
    edited February 2019 2804 karma

@"The Noodley" said:
    I don't know whether I will retake in March (depending on Jan score); but good luck with your final take, Lucas! You have been an enormous help in/on this forum!!

Thank you sooo much! Good luck with your January score!!

• Hi! I'd be interested!

• The NoodleyThe Noodley Alum Member
    662 karma

@"Lucas Carter" said:

@"The Noodley" said:

Thank you sooo much! Good luck with your January score!!

thank you!

• nick97024nick97024 Alum Member
    15 karma

I'm in a similar situation and would be interested in this!

• shrutisrivshrutisriv Alum Member
    47 karma

I'm at -5/6 in LR too, and would be interested. But we'll have to coordinate timing (I'm in India). Let me know if you're interested.