Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR finally clicked! -4

lucasjameszieglerlucasjamesziegler Alum Member
in General 385 karma

After months and months of study! This was the last section to really come into clarity. Wanted to post this to let anyone out their struggling know that you can overcome that obstacle! Keep pushing through, and try different avenues. It took a combination approach for me to figure this one out. Very thankful to 7sage and my tutor for all the help.

Comments

• C_S_D 01C_S_D 01 Member
    252 karma

Woot woot! Congrats!

• sherlockholmesherlockholme Live Member
    198 karma

Any key takeaways from your breakthrough -- that you might be able to put into words??! That's awesome, congratulations!

• snowcap007snowcap007 Member
    180 karma

Congratulations! Could you make a post with advice?

• JY DiscipleJY Disciple Live Member
    342 karma

This is something to celebrate! It's encouraging.

• fatmaalazazifatmaalazazi Member
    127 karma

That’s amazing! Could you tell us what clicked for you? What skills got you to -4?

• lucasjameszieglerlucasjamesziegler Alum Member
    385 karma

Morning everyone. The strategy that clicked for me was pretty straightforward. Find every conclusion in LR questions then highlight it or write it out to start, then do the same for the premises, and compare that with what the question is asking you to do. I was trying to do too much diagramming before and I found this worked for how my brain thinks about LR questions. The key is eliminating the fluff in a lot of the questions.