Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to fool proof full sections?

CinnamonTeaCinnamonTea Member
in General 550 karma

I heard a sage say, somewhere, that once you are good at fool proofing individual games, you should move on to fool proofing entire sections. What are people's thoughts on this?

I have been fool proofing individual games for many months now and feel ready to "upgrade" my studying to full sections. What are the best strategies to implement this?

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Hi!

For me, it wasn't as much of a ramp up as much as it was a change in focus. From focusing on the section as a whole, you understand your timing strategies and what your goals are for each game. This will help in achieving time goals and also knowing when to cut your losses/skip.

In short, have a broader goal than understanding each game; you should be assessing your understanding at each point in the section in order to get a better grip on your timing goals and therefore your comfortability.

Hope this helps!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27890 karma

@JustDoIt said:
    Hi!

For me, it wasn't as much of a ramp up as much as it was a change in focus. From focusing on the section as a whole, you understand your timing strategies and what your goals are for each game. This will help in achieving time goals and also knowing when to cut your losses/skip.

In short, have a broader goal than understanding each game; you should be assessing your understanding at each point in the section in order to get a better grip on your timing goals and therefore your comfortability.

Hope this helps!

Second!