June'17 Study Group | Blind Review C2 | Saturday, Jan 21st | 8pm EST [ENDED]

nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
edited January 2017 in General 4141 karma
When you don't have the will to keep going, remember all the reasons why you're pursuing that JD. First, we take on the LSAT.
Happy MLK Day!

June'17 Study Group | PT C2
Sat, Jan 21, 2017 8:00 PM EST

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/468421821

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412

Access Code: 468-421-821

Note:
* For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
* Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
* These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
* The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Tentative study schedule
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=aWw1aWEzYTRkbWdoaDZsa3U3YjBsaDBlZDBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

@dml277 @BinghamtonDave @"Alex Divine" @ScooterMinion @aimhigher @leannasamson @Omed_OvO @cm214998 @nanchito @"Lauren L" @Emely.Moreta @"el chucho" @jgsisco @Sharmetz @877blessed @mnrahall @jennagould60 @Citygirl @aaronmorris222 @bswise2 @KWoulf13 @mckenzieleanne10 @hhhiser_06 @DinnerAtSix @couchifer @poohbear @SherryS1 @smartaone2 @red_ambrosia @crp9ce @DiligenFxy0628 @karen.sov @spbarry @cfield.3 @JustDoIt @lawgikal @TheMikey @justicedst @bbutler @Mitzyyyy @AlexandriaD @"Burt Macklin" @"adore-no" @twssmith @gaandrsn @RafaelBernard @CinnamonTea @TheMikey @sheridan9194 @jimmyrivera201 @meg321go @carlistics @draj0623 @jcorine26 @caitieadams @ppcoelho1 @Gladiator_2015 @sunnyvictoria0610 @yamameerzada484 @bruingirl1205 @emilyxiong315 @lawschoolstuff16 @joneselisabethpenn @gaandrsn @tsan220 @Grace... @dantlee14 @dannyshaw @"Not Ralph Nader" @etphonehome @"subi rami" @cetienn2 @zyahya @Connor180 @Walliums @canadalegalbiz @jeremybentham @HennaC15 @helentang02 @imekahel @sacksj18 @Mattglandry @trxdsd91 @jknauf @hernandk @far_k_hd @BenjiM123 @morganclarke @phelanj75 @d_villa @5everLSATing @mo.sheikh @zyahya @cetienn2 @"subi rami" @etphonehome @rachaels @"Michelle Juma" @rpffj1213

Comments

• rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma
    Happy MLK day! From the self-taught lawyer, Abe Lincoln:

"The leading rule for the lawyer, as for the man of every calling, is diligence."

We won't all be self-taught lawyers but we are all pretty much self-taught LSAT-ers.
  • JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma
    Can't make this week...wishing you all the best!
  • TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma
    PT C2 is part of Superprep 2, correct? Will have to get it soon if that's the case for that extra PT!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    Hey @TheMikey Yes C2 is part of Superprep2! I hope you can join us:)
    @JustDoIt We'll miss you this week!
    4141 karma
    @RafaelBernard yes my LSAT studies have definitely been a big lesson in diligence
  • jeremybenthamjeremybentham Alum Member
    137 karma
    any chance we can do another test? can't get my hands on it -- you just had to pick the hardest test to find
    4141 karma
    @jeremybentham at this point it's too late for me to change it on everyone. I'm sorry! There are some wildcard spots on the calendar. Let me know what PTs or question types or section types you want to go over and we can schedule it!
  • JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma
    I actually should be able to make it now :D
    4141 karma
    @JustDoIt yay!!!! I'm so glad!