PrepTests 36 - 80 are now viewable and printable as DRM protected e-documents

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited March 2017 in General 14050 karma
Hey 7Sagers,

We're very happy to announce that we've come to an agreement with the LSAC to re-release PrepTests in a very limited format. Specifically, they will be viewable and printable as digital rights management (DRM) protected electronic documents.

You can find them on the syllabus page by scrolling down to the PrepTest and clicking it. The e-doc will be next to the silent videos. You can see what I mean here:
https://7sage.com/lesson/preptest-36/

We want to make it clear that these are not PDFs - they are DRM protected electronic documents (e-docs). Please do not refer to them as PDFs. We would feel really bad if a student enrolled in a 7Sage course thinking they would get PDFs when, in fact, they would not.

Currently, PT36 - PT80 are the only tests available as an e-doc. Assuming all goes smoothly with these, we expect to be able to release other PTs slowly over the course of 2017, so watch out for those!

I'm sure you have many questions. Please PM me with your questions. I will answer them as a followup post to this announcement. Please do not start new threads on this subject because we will delete them.

[Edit: All PTs are now available as e-docs!]

Comments

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited January 2017 14050 karma

Update: PT 37 is now also viewable and printable as a DRM protected electronic document for 7Sagers who have access to PT in 37.

edited February 2017 14050 karma

Update: All PrepTests in Starter (36 - 44) are now viewable and printable as DRM protected e-docs.

14050 karma

Update: All PrepTests in Premium (36 - 58) are now viewable and printable as DRM protected e-docs.

14050 karma

Update: All PrepTests in Ultimate (36 - 72) are now viewable and printable as DRM protected e-docs.

edited March 2017 14050 karma

Update: All PrepTests in Ultimate+ (36 - 80) are now viewable and printable as DRM protected e-docs.

This discussion has been closed.