Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pace for September Exam

ma_12345ma_12345 Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 41 karma
Hi everyone. I am taking the 7sage course, and I am about halfway through. I am taking the LSAT for the second time in September and am aiming for a score in the high 160's-low 170's. I have the next two months to dedicate to this full time, and am willing to do whatever it takes to get better.

Right now, I am at the Sufficient Assumption portion of the course but am skipping ahead to finish all of the logic games sections (my weakest section). I want to finish the course as soon as possible and start taking multiple practice tests over and over. I am a little overwhelmed with needing to finish the course, do blind reviews, and do clean copies of logic games over and over.

What is a good point for me to finish the course, and am I considered behind schedule?

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Take the test only when you feel you are ready... Law Schools will always be there but a wasted attempt at an LSAT is not something that you want. If you hurry, you might actually waste an attempt... which will only lead to 1) either a poorer school than one you are capable of or 2) you giving yourself more grief by going thru the preparation process again... take it from someone who is doing this a second time round... do it right the first time round even if it means takingthe test in December... you'll be much happier. That being said, your prep is fine for this stage. Cheers and best of luck.
  • goegoe10goegoe10 Alum Member
    56 karma
    I use the study schedule feature to gauge how long it will take for me to finish my study plan.

Whether you'll be ready by September depends on what you're scoring now and how much time you have (are you working or going to school?). I agree with Nilesh above though. Take it when you're ready and not before.