Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about C&F in law school app and bar

asdfasdfasdfasdf Free Trial Member
edited January 2017 in Law School Admissions 9 karma

Hi community,
I cannot remember all my dorm housing policy violations that I breached in college
because I threw away the papers and the college email is now terminated.
So I contacted the student life office and asked them to release all the records.
They only had one alcohol violation. Honestly I cannot remember if there is anything more.
Im not so concerned about law school app as to the Bar C&F. What if Bar C&F
find out something that I don't remember despite my effort to research and disclose?

Maybe some records are expunged despite receiving written warning, but I cannot remember? <- this is what Im most concerned about.

I want to disclose everything but I cannot find records. This is really getting frustrating.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Yeah, I ran into this with some traffic violations. I did something like: According to records from the state department of whatever as well as the whatever cities' police departments, I have the following citations. To the best of my recollection, I also received the following citations for which I have been unable to find any official records. Something like that. I don't think I forgot anything, but on the outside chance that I did, at least I have acknowledged in my C&F statement that, look, there's no record of any of this and I'm doing my best to work off of memory here.