Advice for taking the LSAT this Saturday - When should I stop studying?

monica123monica123 Member
in General 90 karma

Hi Guys,

When would you recommend I completely stop studying for the LSAT if I am taking it this February. Do you recommend warming up on test day or the night before?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Aman KangAman Kang Member
    38 karma

Quite subjective to be honest. If you feel confident then maybe doing a couple mini sections whether it be LR, LG or RC depending on your weaknesses tomorrow. One thing I would say is the day before (Friday) not doing anything at all LSAT related and just enjoying the day and relaxing.Also, the morning of doing some quick easy LR and an easy game and easy passage and not marking it to get your mind flowing (depending on time). Thats my plan haha.

• camcam Alum Member
    349 karma

My plan is very similar to @"Aman Kang" 's.

Tomorrow, I'm going to review the PT I completed today (PT80 w/LG section from PT79), probably drill two games from each of those PT's after the review. Beyond that, a couple of question type LR sections.

Friday: Drill 3-4 LG games total, probably read a relaxing book, and try not to think very much.

Saturday (warm up): 1-2 individual games, a page or so of LR, and then an easy RC passage.

This is my first real take, so I'm not sure how much adrenaline is going to play factor for me. I take a test that has eerie similarities to the LSAT twice a year at work (Navy MU Advancement Test-tests familiar information in the most convoluted ways possible, complete with trick answers), so I'll either be pumped or barely able to keep my eyes open.