Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vancouver Study Buddy (September Exam)

Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
edited July 2014 in General 810 karma
Hi all!

I'm in the process of studying for the September 27 exam, and I'm wondering whether there are any 7Sagers who would like to get together to take PTs and discuss problems/study methods/etc. Ideally, I'd like to meet up on either a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday morning somewhere in Vancouver (location suggestions welcome - maybe a VPL branch?).

If anyone is interested, let me know!

Comments

• KayelleLKayelleL Member
    10 karma
    Hi Allison,
    I am studying to take the December exam, but would love to have someone to study with earlier, since I'm currently in the process right now. I won't be in town until August 8th but will be in Vancouver for at least 3 weeks. Meeting at a library would be no problem either. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    edited August 2014 810 karma
    For sure! Why don't you get in touch with me closer to the time you'll be back in Vancouver and we can set something up?
    810 karma
    Just giving this a bump in case any Vancouverites out there want to meet up for PTs.
  • deedee09deedee09 Alum Member
    12 karma
    Hi I am also taking the September test in Vancouver and would love to set up time / place to meet up!
  • alehenao91alehenao91 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hi guys, im taking the Sep test as well, I would like to join the library meet-ups!
    810 karma
    FYI to any other Vancouver-based 7Sagers out there: @deedee09, @alehenao91 and I have started a weekly PT group on Saturday mornings at UBC. We meet at 8:30 AM, start the PT shortly thereafter, and review questions that gave us trouble after we finish. We're all studying for the September exam.

If anyone is interested in joining us, send me a message and I'll let you know the details.
  • MMOON3721MMOON3721 Alum Member
    35 karma
    If anyone is still looking for Study buddy for December,

My name is Michelle. I have been preparing LSAT for more than a year. I took a TestMasters and 7 Sage prep courses; also covered several materials including LSAT Trainer, Bibles, Manhattan Strategies Books and Multiple PTs. I have developed several strategies and would like to share with yours.

I made a decision to take a leave from work in order to completely focus on studying – this shows how much I am serious and determined. I am looking for someone who can share this motivation and be a supporter and a couch for each other. I’ve studied with few other people and found it very effective to analyze questions together and talk it out and explain to each other; way more than just listening to the lecture. I would also like to take the entire PT together under strict time limit.
    My Skype ID is michellemoon0708. I am down to talk any time. I am willing to work on any time frame/schedule. Please contact me at michellemoon0708@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • TheUnderDogTheUnderDog Alum Member
    52 karma
    I am also looking for a study buddy for the December LSAT! I live near UBC so shoot me an e-mail if any of you guys are interested!

mcho_93@hotmail.com