Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have a routine/schedule they do for LG Foolproof method?

cgracia12cgracia12 Alum Member
in Logic Games 737 karma

I was wondering if anyone has a schedule they follow for fool proofing logic games? I usually just do one the next morning, and schedule that same game about 2-3 days later on a calendar, but I was wondering if anybody has a different routine?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

So I like to have two lists. One lists I rotate all the games from PT 1-35 and do one daily in the morning preferably with Coffee. The other list is for games that I did not do so well on and I do one game from that in the morning as well. If I had trouble with this hard game again, I'll reschedule it either for the next night right before I go to sleep or couple of nights later. This doesn't mean I will have a game each night, it just means I will sometimes at night have those games that I know I really want to fool proof because I am still having trouble with them.

I hope this helps <3
    Good luck! You seem to be on the right path.

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

You may want to take a look at Pacifico's fool proofing method. It is widely used here.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1

• cgracia12cgracia12 Alum Member
    737 karma

@Sami @AllezAllez21 Thanks for the tip! I think I need to start working on drilling a game right before sleep. Also, do you happen to have that spreadsheet he mentioned in his proofing method?

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

I just made my own. First column lists the game number (PT.Section.Game1/2/3/4). Then the date of my first attempt, the time it took (use a stopwatch and time up, take all the time you need to confidently make inferences, don't rush at first), and a subjective level of comfort with the game on a scale of 1-10. Then copy paste the date/time/level of comfort columns four times for the four attempts.

• Pink DustPink Dust Alum Member
    403 karma

@Sami Thanks Sami! Gonna start doing a game with my morning coffee too :) you just motivated me