Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I print the games that are part of the course syllabus?

Bonjour LSATBonjour LSAT Member
in General 15 karma

Hi everyone!!

I'm new and I can't seem to figure out where I go to print out the games that are incorporated into the syllabus (ie. Practice Test 16, game 2 etc etc etc....way before PT 36, for which we have full game access.)

Can you please help me figure out how to do this? I really want to retry these games on my own

Natalie

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

The LG Bundle that contains LGs from PTs 1-35 is located at toward the bottom of the syllabus right at the end of the lessons and before the PTs.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited April 2017 12637 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    The LG Bundle that contains LGs from PTs 1-35 is located at toward the bottom of the syllabus right at the end of the lessons and before the PTs.

This is only available for Ultimate+ users. Any other package has to purchase their games separately for pre-PT36.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited April 2017 23929 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

This is only available for Ultimate+ users. Any other package has to purchase their games separately for pre-PT36.

my bad!