Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Bundle, LR drills, course upgrade

SiliconJediSiliconJedi Member
in General 142 karma

Hi all --

I heard that the LG Bundle and LR drills are available in the syllabus, right before the PTs. However, I don't see these in my syllabus. Are these problem sets available only to Ultimate+ students?

Also, if I upgrade from Ultimate to Ultimate+ now, will that increase the number of hours in my Core Curriculum? I've already started on Ultimate and planned a study schedule based on the number of hours of video lessons in the course.

Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited April 2017 23929 karma

@SiliconJedi said:
    Hi all --

I heard that the LG Bundle and LR drills are available in the syllabus, right before the PTs. However, I don't see these in my syllabus. Are these problem sets available only to Ultimate+ students?

Also, if I upgrade from Ultimate to Ultimate+ now, will that increase the number of hours in my Core Curriculum? I've already started on Ultimate and planned a study schedule based on the number of hours of video lessons in the course.

Thanks!

Yes, correct, the LG bundle is available with the Ult +

As far as upgrading (which I HIGHLY recommend especially with the new upgrades) you will receive the easy, medium, and hard problem sets for the different question types. You will also have access to the bundles and question bank!

• SiliconJediSiliconJedi Member
    142 karma

Thanks for the advice, @"Alex Divine"! I just upgraded! :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@SiliconJedi said:
    Thanks for the advice, @"Alex Divine"! I just upgraded! :)

Nice :) Welcome to the ultimate 7sage experience