Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about Blind Review

kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited August 2014 in General 275 karma
I've listened to JY's videos on the blind review and why doing it correctly is so crucial to a higher, better LSAT score. One question that came to mind during steps 1 and 2 was, what if I cannot give a valid reason for why a particular answer choice is correct or incorrect? Sometimes I'm stumped about an answer choice. Unless I can figure out or give some reason that makes sense to me about why an answer choice is correct or incorrect can I then move on. Otherwise, I'd be screwing up steps 1 and 2 of the blind review. If I can't come up with a reason after hours of reading and studying the answer choice, should I just move on? Or should I skip it, and then come back to it at a later time (which would mean that I won't be able to check my answers until I've done this).

Any thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated preferably from those who are already drilling PTs and blind reviews. But I'd also appreciate insight from anyone who just wants to share!!

Thanks in advance!