Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September, December, and February LSAT Registration is Officially Open!

JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
in General 3112 karma

Yay!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@JustDoIt said:
    Yay!

I have to upload a new photo when I get home then time to register! Whew!

• SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma

YAY YAY YAY!!!!

• kisham7kisham7 Free Trial Member
    29 karma

Registered for September!!!!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@JustDoIt said:
    Yay!

Oh great. More pressure on me if I want to move my test date from June to September. lol

Thanks for the information <3

• VALKIRIAVALKIRIA Member
    16 karma

I am also considering moving my test from June to September... I don't feel ready :(

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

@Sami said:

@JustDoIt said:
    Yay!

Oh great. More pressure on me if I want to move my test date from June to September. lol

Thanks for the information <3

No pressure! It's what you think is best. 3 months isn't gonna make a difference in your application really.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

@VALKIRIA said:
    I am also considering moving my test from June to September... I don't feel ready :(

If you're not ready it seems as though you already have your answer. Don't be upset about it! It's way better to be self-aware and move it then to not be as prepared as you can be and take it.

• VALKIRIAVALKIRIA Member
    16 karma

@JustDoIt said:

@VALKIRIA said:

If you're not ready it seems as though you already have your answer. Don't be upset about it! It's way better to be self-aware and move it then to not be as prepared as you can be and take it.

Do people ever feel "ready" to take the LSAT? I am concerned that I postpone and then comes September and I still won't feel ready...
    I scored 163 on last PT- but it was not timed... the highest I have gotten timed has been 149 (averaging 146.8)- so, there is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to doing the timed exams... Do you think I would be able to improve my speed reading without jeopardizing quality with additional practice?

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited May 2017 10774 karma

@VALKIRIA said:

@JustDoIt said:

@VALKIRIA said:

Do people ever feel "ready" to take the LSAT? I am concerned that I postpone and then comes September and I still won't feel ready...
    I scored 163 on last PT- but it was not timed... the highest I have gotten timed has been 149 (averaging 146.8)- so, there is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to doing the timed exams... Do you think I would be able to improve my speed reading without jeopardizing quality with additional practice?

The best way to know you are ready is when your average of last 5 most recent practice tests is either equal to or exceeds your target score. Definitely do not go by your highest score because although that says you are capable of scoring a 163 most people have a bad day during the actual PT and report a 5 point drop from their average score. So knowing this, the decision is really up to you and is more personal based on your individual goals and expectations.