Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September 2017 LSAT Study group in San Diego, CA

Joe DCastroJoe DCastro Alum Member
in Study Groups 26 karma

Anyone interested?

Comments

• mmbarros.brmmbarros.br Member
    33 karma

Hit me up!

• spitzy11spitzy11 Alum Member
    772 karma

Gah I wish I was closer! I'm in Ventura.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Oh! To live on the west coast. I hope my hard work gets me into Stanford sometimes just for the the beauty of the Pacific.

772 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    Oh! To live on the west coast. I hope my hard work gets me into Stanford sometimes just for the the beauty of the Pacific.

It definitely has pros and cons! Amazing scenery, brutal traffic. I resent the fact that I have to leave like 5 hours before my flight to get to LAX and through security in a timely manner. But NorCal is a beautiful area

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@spitzy11 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

It definitely has pros and cons! Amazing scenery, brutal traffic. I resent the fact that I have to leave like 5 hours before my flight to get to LAX and through security in a timely manner. But NorCal is a beautiful area

OMG! that sucks, but NorCal is one of my fav places on Earth. The weather is just perfect :)

772 karma

@"Alex Divine" Agreed! I have family up there and the Lafayette Reservoir is hands down my favorite. If you haven't already, you should check it out!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@spitzy11 said:
    @"Alex Divine" Agreed! I have family up there and the Lafayette Reservoir is hands down my favorite. If you haven't already, you should check it out!

God, I would love to. I made planS to travel out to Cali this winter once all my apps and LSAT responsibilities are out of the way and handled. :)

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited July 2017 13286 karma

@spitzy11 said:

I didn't think anyone outside Lafayette/Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek even knew what the Lafayette Reservoir was haha. This is one of my dogs favorite walking spots.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@spitzy11 said:

I didn't think anyone outside Lafayette/Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek even knew what the Lafayette Reservoir was haha. This is one of my dogs favorite walking spots.

Damn, now I really gotta check this place out. Looked up some cool pics :)

• aguirreliz92aguirreliz92 Alum Member
    217 karma

Whatttttt!!!?? People Know the Lafayette Reservoir! I go here too! For all we know, We've probably passed each other at least once in our lifetimes! Love the Bay Area!

• SD_SaraESD_SaraE Member
    41 karma

I am in for a San Diego study group! Hit me up :) I live in PB

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@aguirreliz92 said:
    Whatttttt!!!?? People Know the Lafayette Reservoir! I go here too! For all we know, We've probably passed each other at least once in our lifetimes! Love the Bay Area!

Bay Area native born and raised! Ran the Lafayette Reservoir 5k many times.

772 karma

Haha this is so funny! I live in Southern California but I loooovvveee it up there. So pretty!