Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! Struggling with study schedule

Maximus4Maximus4 Alum Member
edited May 2017 in General 206 karma

Hey guys so I registered for the September lsat and I am having a difficult time figuring out what i should be doing next. I'm considering purchasing the ultimate package to get access to the more difficult questions, so any recommendations regarding that? Also I don't feel that I am improving on logical reasoning at all. I went through the course curriculum already and I'm lost as to what needs to be done next. Please any advice would be great. Good luck to everyone!

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@Maximus4 said:
    Hey guys so I registered for the September lsat and I am having a difficult time figuring out what i should be doing next. I'm considering purchasing the ultimate package to get access to the more difficult questions, so any recommendations regarding that?

I think the more difficult questions are great but its definitely not required to complete all of them to gain an understanding. In fact, having some of them left over can be great when you want to come back to them later to drill more. What I really think might actually help you with the Ulitmate + package is the LR drill packets. Based on the question types you get wrong, you can use the drill packets to work on those problem areas.

Also I don't feel that I am improving on logical reasoning at all. I went through the course curriculum already and I'm lost as to what needs to be done next.

I really think that the statement is too general to figure out why exactly you are not improving on Logical Reasoning. For one, it takes time to fully understand and execute these strategies. So it could just be a matter of time. A lot of it also depends on how thorough your review is and how good your study strategies are. I would suggest either getting a tutor who can pin point what's going on or joining a blind review call if you can't do that. Either way sometimes asking someone who knows what they are doing can really help in figuring out where you might be going wrong.