Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Results of my first PT since starting over the CC

TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
in General 1723 karma

So I finally got through the BR and got my results:

Actual: 148
BR: 158

I'm definitely encouraged by the BR. I have come quite far from where I was 8 months ago (sub-150) when I was attempting to fast-forward through everything. I haven't gone through the full proof method yet which hurt my LG score but I only missed one LG question on the BR so I know I can do better. I was disappointing with my RC (50%) because I have gotten as high as 70% before and I noticed during my BR that I made some really dumb mistakes. And LR...did a lot better! Both sections under time conditions were my best though I have a lot of improvements I can make.

The floor I must hit is a 161 so knowledge wise I'm very close to where I need to be (not that it is my ultimate goal) and I definitely have room to grow. I want to write in September so I definitely feel like I can do this! I have a lot of speed issues but I feel like the more PT's I get under my belt, the better I will perform (in addition to more studying lol).

I know it ain't a 170+ score but I feel like I'm heading in the right direction for the first time!

Comments

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma

@akeegs92 said:
    So I finally got through the BR and got my results:
    I know it ain't a 170+ score but I feel like I'm heading in the right direction for the first time!

Atta boy!

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma

or girl, sorry for the assumption

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

I'm a dude so you made the correct assumption lol

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@akeegs92 Awesome! Use your BR to determine what you need to brush up on before taking another PT so that you can creep over that 161 next time!

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Congrats! Keep moving in the right direction. We're all here to help!

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

@tanes256 @JustDoIt Thanks y'all! This is definitely a shot in the arm and now gives me a direction to go in now that the CC is over.