Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting a facilitated LSAT study session over Skype this Sunday, 11am-1pm PST! #2

SoCal JaporeanSoCal Japorean Free Trial Member
edited August 2014 in General 147 karma
Hi, My name is Jo and I'm from Southern California. Lots of people had questions about a Sunday Skype session so I hope this post will clarify things.

I would like to go over PT #32 with an emphasis on the LR sections of the test. #32 has a good mix of LR questions. If everyone picks 2 or 3 questions that they had a hard time on, (assuming overlap) there should be around 10-15 questions to discuss.

There is room left for 3, maybe 4 more people and I would like to keep the score range in the 155-160+ range.

If you are interested, you can either email me: jwongemologist@gmail.com or you can message me on forum. Please include Score Range, where you are from, any prep test material you've done, and when you expect to take the LSAT.

Thanks for reading; if you have any additional questions, feel free to either post here or message me.

-Jo

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited August 2014 310 karma
    strong 2nd account mr lee
  • anne2hoanganne2hoang Free Trial Member
    226 karma
    Sure, count me in.

I am disappointed that the last facilitated study session fell though. Hopefully this one will be up and going.