Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Effects of PMS on PT's

nilakayjacksonnilakayjackson Free Trial Member
edited June 2017 in General 28 karma

Terrible...just terrible! Grrrrrr&%$^#@!! Has anyone else experienced this? I wanted to burn and shred my last PT and throw something at it. Any suggestions? Just curious...PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE!

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Honestly, I feel like that some times without any outside factor. I believe you are perfectly normal in this regard.

• Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    813 karma

It happens to me too @nilakayjackson, you aren't alone :)
    Healthy snacking, meditation and some exercise helps though.

• nilakayjacksonnilakayjackson Free Trial Member
    28 karma

thanks I hope I don't get it on the real test day!

• SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma

I always see like a 5 point drop. So I think there is a correlation at least for me with PMS and a drop in LSAT score.

Fingers crossed that it doesn't happen on test day! lol

• theLSATgrind2017theLSATgrind2017 Alum Member
    440 karma

Every question that I perceive to be difficult makes me cry during that time.

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

Speaking of PMS, just listened to a Criminal podcast which talked about lawyers using PMS as a murder defense for their female witnesses. So remember, even your PMS can relate to law school! lmao

• SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma

@kimmy_m66 said:
    Speaking of PMS, just listened to a Criminal podcast which talked about lawyers using PMS as a murder defense for their female witnesses. So remember, even your PMS can relate to law school! lmao

lol. Can you imagine if we used PMS as an explanation of why did bad on LSAT.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    104 karma
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

@nilakayjackson yeah I just surround myself with what makes me most happy to keep my mood up---like dark chocolate and good music.

@Sami said:
    lol. Can you imagine if we used PMS as an explanation of why did bad on LSAT.

^LOL I have a feeling that would not work out too well

• SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma

@"nessa.k13.0" said:
    @nilakayjackson yeah I just surround myself with what makes me most happy to keep my mood up---like dark chocolate and good music.

I'm not a chocolate person at all, but for some reason, during that time of month I need chocolate! It takes away all my stress and anxiety :)

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited June 2017 9382 karma

You are definitely not alone!

It makes me feel like:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/qvKeVlvK9Uvde/giphy.gif

I drink stress relief herb tea and meditate, but it is really hard sometimes.