Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skipping some PT's

cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
edited August 2014 in General 228 karma
Hey all, as the test date nears I have realized that I am not on track with my PT's. I am considering skipping ahead a few PT's to get more comfortable with the more recent of LSAT's. I just finished PT 49 and with that being said, are there are particular LSAT's in the 50's that I should do? I am not going to skip all of 50-59 but I would like to get into the 60's by the end of next week; I write 3 PT's a week.

Hope I can get some insight!

Comments

• BJK12345BJK12345 Free Trial Member
    7 karma
    Hi, I had the same issue the other day. I am not sure which PTs are worth skipping but this is what I decided to do. I am jumping straight to 55 (that would get me to PT 72 by the last week in Sept--I am doing 3 a week)

I am using PT 37-41 to stimulate for the 5th sections

The rest that I have (about 15 others..42 -54 & some older ones) I will use for time sections...and practice on specific problems.
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma
    57 is where the rule-substitution question in LG first appears, and is also home to a rather infamous logic game. I'd do that one for sure. The rest of the 50s are, at least in my opinion, rather interchangeable.
  • cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
    228 karma
    Thanks Jonathan and BJK. I'll skip ahead to the 56th and use the ones I skipped as "experimental sections." I appreciate the help.