Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Completing the Core Curriculum

emichaelemichael Member
in General 37 karma

Hi all,

After three and a half months of studying, primarily using the PowerScore Bibles, I've decided to withdraw from the June exam and study for another few months. As I've already studied many of the concepts covered in the CC, and have completed roughly twenty PTs, I'm wondering how you'd suggest moving through the CC. I know which question types I need to improve on, but I also don't want to cut corners, skipping essential parts of the CC (I find that JY's explanations are infinitely more nuanced than any of the books I've read). Would you suggest that I start from square one and move through the curriculum in order? I'm concerned about going out of order as I know that each concept builds upon the strong foundation of another, but I also don't want to waste time re-learning what I'm comfortable doing. Thanks, in advance!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Yes, start from lesson one; you won't regret it! Simple as I can put it!

• Brazil020511Brazil020511 Alum Member
    429 karma

Hey! I also used the Powerscore bibles before starting CC. So, I can strongly recommend that you start from the very beginning of the CC. There are techniques, tips, and just information that was either covered differently then PowerScore or not mentioned at all.

• emichaelemichael Member
    37 karma

Thank you both!