Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do while fool proofing?

jack.igoejack.igoe Member
in General 544 karma

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of fool proofing PT's 1-35. I have found that I am able to do about 4 games per day and have gotten through PT 10 so far. My method is pretty similar to the @Pacifico method. My first attempt is without seeing it at all. I then take it the next day and then the week after that.

While I am doing this, I also try to read through some of the LSAT Trainer each day so that I can complete that at the same time that I complete the fool proofing. Should I be doing anything else during this time? Just as some background, I have gone through the whole CC and have a diagnostic of 158, hoping to take in September.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jackigoe said:
    Hello everyone,

I am in the process of fool proofing PT's 1-35. I have found that I am able to do about 4 games per day and have gotten through PT 10 so far. My method is pretty similar to the @Pacifico method. My first attempt is without seeing it at all. I then take it the next day and then the week after that.

While I am doing this, I also try to read through some of the LSAT Trainer each day so that I can complete that at the same time that I complete the fool proofing. Should I be doing anything else during this time? Just as some background, I have gone through the whole CC and have a diagnostic of 158, hoping to take in September.

Thanks everyone!

While fool proofing I think it is always wise to make sure you do a little bit of LR or RC every day. I find that LR and RC skills can definitely atrophy after a few days. So even if it's only a section of RC or some LR drilling, make sure you mix it up while fool proofing. Perhaps some of the drills in the Trainer can help to keep you fresh!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

I usually assemble a drill packet each day that usually consists fool proofing 4 games, about 30-50 LR questions, and 2 RC passages. Doing this has helped to keep me "fresh" like my dude Alex said in the above comment

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Freddy_D said:
    I usually assemble a drill packet each day that usually consists fool proofing 4 games, about 30-50 LR questions, and 2 RC passages. Doing this has helped to keep me "fresh" like my dude Alex said in the above comment

That's actually a neat idea! Having a packet for the entire day.... hmmm :)

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

Thanks @"Alex Divine" and @Freddy_D! I figured doing some LR and RC would be beneficial. Creating a new packet for each day is a pretty good idea.

Thanks again!