Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Nervous with 40 days left

DaisyyyyyDaisyyyyy Free Trial Member
edited August 2014 in September 2014 LSAT 53 karma
I am just so nervous with 40 days left for the exam in Asia. I am planning to take it in Singapore. Anyone here is feeling the same way?

:(((((

Comments

• mark.simonds77mark.simonds77 Alum Member
    16 karma
    Don't let nerves get you! Practice being in control. Your mindset has to be focused on "winning". No matter what you are studying or working on up until September. This test seems to favour those who are prepared, but also those who can handle a challenge and keep there head. Keep working hard! I just scored poorly on a practice test and I was very frustrated for a moment and realized that I have to regroup and take time to break down my mistakes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    310 karma
    nothing to be nervous about, it's just a test. If you don't like what you get, just retake. if you don't feel ready cancel your score. Law school will always be there.. plus it's not like things are going too great in the legal market, better off waiting.

brb 40k+ a year just for tuition
    graduate with 120-150k of debt to take job with $40,000 salary (outcome from a tier 3 school primarily)
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    770 karma
    don't be nervous! you're preparing and doing your best. Its a test and you can always retake or apply later. see it like a game that you're about to own. you got this!!!