Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT46 159, BR167 Any advice?

JSJS Free Trial Member
edited July 2013 in General 184 karma
Today I do PT46, which is the first PT I do after diagnose.
I got actual 159(76 right), BR 167(87 right).
Actual Reading 19/27, Game 20/22, LR 19/25, 18/26
Blind review: Reading 23/27, Game 21/22, LR 23/25, 20/26

Time management is still a big problem, I can't finish every section except games.

Is it possible for me get 170 on October? I plan do 3 PT a week with Blind Review.

Comments

• The_RiseThe_Rise Alum Member
    283 karma
    Hey JS I asked a similar question but I think now its a hard question to ask. Nobody knows your/mine capability of learning speed etc. But I do think you could
  • JSJS Free Trial Member
    184 karma
    haha, today I just finish PT47...
  • The_RiseThe_Rise Alum Member
    283 karma
    how did it go
  • daltonturnerdaltonturner Free Trial Member
    11 karma
    JS, I am in just about the same position as you. Just started PT'ing and scoring high 150's - low 160's and BR over 170. Keep working hard and staying positive!
  • JSJS Free Trial Member
    184 karma
    Great, my PT47 is actual 158, BR 166. haha, 1 point back.
  • JSJS Free Trial Member
    184 karma
    @daltonturner, Thanks for your valuable comments. I just do PT48 today just got 155, BR 162. how about you?
  • JSJS Free Trial Member
    184 karma
    @kyuya, how about you today?
  • James DeanJames Dean Free Trial Member
    297 karma
    You're going through PT's too quickly. Slow down and do more thorough reviews. I would say 2 per week tops. You don't learn anything taking tests-- it's simply a display of your work. You learn in reviewing your answers and then reworking them until it's second nature to you. You should be spending 5+ hours reviewing. Keep grinding out on the foundational blocks of the LSAT.

Isolate the question types that you are consistently getting wrong and practice those question types.

I did PT 46 on Tuesday. I got a 160 timed, and a 180 on blind review.
  • JSJS Free Trial Member
    184 karma
    @James Dean, your comment is insightful! I am now realized that maybe I should at least get above 170 on blind review, which will help a lot.