Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review Question

rasaluja1rasaluja1 Alum Member
edited August 2014 in General 57 karma
Suppose you chose A, then chose B during blind review and it turns out the answer choice was C. How do you guys approach this situation? These are the questions JY claims we don't understand and are a good candidate to skip. I'm curious to know folks personal approach (e.g., flash cards, discussion, tutor, etc.).

Comments

• OZzzzzzzzOZzzzzzzz Alum Member
    16 karma
    Did he really say to skip them? I mean, I personally just try my best to understand them. Once I think I do understand them, I then save them, mix them up with other questions I had trouble with and try to attack them again at a later date. *shrugs*
  • nick0123nick0123 Alum Member
    edited August 2014 2 karma
    http://7sage.com/the-blind-review-how-to-correctly-prep-for-lsat-part-6/

^He doesn't say to skip them completely, but rather that they would be candidates for skipping (for time-saving purposes) while writing a timed test. Presumably you would come back to them when you're done the rest of the q's in the section. I think during practice you should try to understand them thoroughly, posting about them etc.

Hope this helps!
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    770 karma
    from above, "cut it out, keep it in your pocket, and review the question every so often" is JYs suggestion :D