Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Type of 7 sage package influence LSAT score?

mzoodlemzoodle Member
in General 226 karma

Obviously, I am asking this on the 7 sage forum, and so many people will be biased when answering- particularly those who work with/for 7 sage. However, when answering, please keep your biases to a minimum. I'm wondering if the type of package we purchase influences our LSAT score, and if so, to what degree?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited July 2017 13286 karma

It did for me. Having access to the question bank, the question type drills, and the support of the chat have proven invaluable.

Apart from the CC all together, just access to the PT's and questions has been invaluable. It has been my most important resource in all of my prep.

I can target and print out each type of question/game/whatever, however many times I want. You simply can't find this anywhere else.

To expand a bit more - Ultimate+ has given me access to all the resources possible to tackle this test. I can redo questions over and over. Learn the mechanics of the test and how questions are built.

My score has improved roughly 8-10 points from 7sage alone.

• ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
    513 karma

I just upgraded from ultimate to ultimate + today. In all honesty I think it is worth it. I spent 6 hours today doing nothing but logic games from PT 1-35. Constantly getting -0 on everything... those games aren't fun by any means though

• usernameusername Alum Member
    276 karma

I mean... take a look at what is in each package and see what tools you think would be useful...
    I don't remember specifically what's in each.

The Core Curriculum is pretty invaluable but in all packages, I guess. The video explanations for each question is another point at which 7sage shines. In order to fine tune your study in anything, you need a way to pinpoint where your mistakes lie. As such, the diagnostics tools are my favorite. If you have access to certain materials already, idk if it's necessary to repurchase them. That only applies to the highest level, though.

You have the option to upgrade to the next price point for the difference in purchase price at each level. Honestly, 7sage is far less expensive than most other options and provides many more guided resources. My opinion is likely biased by my positive experience, however. So, grain of salt.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited July 2017 23929 karma

This question can't really be answered in any meaningful sense, just because it is such a broad question. What do you mean exactly by influence? I think the type of package CAN influence your score, but ultimately it is up to you to decide how much so. MY friend Allison who now goes to HLS, who I met on here, used only the Starter Package, The LSAT Trainer, and PTs. She worked 8 hours a day 6 days a week at the library like a full time job. Another friend of mine bought the Ultimate + like me and was trying to balance work, college, and didn't put much time in to prep. He scored a 157 after 3.5 months and not even finishing all the package had to offer.

Tons of other people have used every package available and scored incredibly well. Check out some of the webinar stories to hear how different everyone's approach to the test is and how 7Sage influenced their scores and in what ways. The community alone plays such a huge role if you decide to attend the free BR sessions or get a 7Sage tutor....

So as you can see, the answer is yes, it can. To what degree? That you decide...

As far as influences, I can personally say without any bias that 7Sage has conveniently and affordably provided me all the material and tools I need to score a 180 on the LSAT. It's now up to me to put in the work.