Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many hours does it take to complete the core curriculum?

mzoodlemzoodle Member
in General 226 karma

see question above

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited July 2017 23929 karma

@mzoodle said:
    see question above

That is all on you. I was able to complete the CC myself in 6ish weeks at ~3 hours per evening. That's about what others told me it would take and that was my experience studying 3-4 hours a night after work, 6 days a week. Sundays off.

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    530 karma

@mzoodle said:
    see question above

At the top of the syllabus there should be a circle that shows how many hours you've completed out of the hours total you've unlocked. Those hours are calculated with the videos at normal speed, and with practice sets at an expected 30-60 mins each depending on the section. If you get most of the questions on the practice sets right and go through the videos at 1.5x/1.75x speed, then you'll finish quite a bit sooner.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"LSAT Is Coming" said:

@mzoodle said:
    see question above

At the top of the syllabus there should be a circle that shows how many hours you've completed out of the hours total you've unlocked. Those hours are calculated with the videos at normal speed, and with practice sets at an expected 30-60 mins each depending on the section. If you get most of the questions on the practice sets right and go through the videos at 1.5x/1.75x speed, then you'll finish quite a bit sooner.

True. Just don't make rush through the cc with a goal to just get it done. The CC is just where you're learning the basics. The real learning and improvement will come with the problem sets, drilling, and practice tests/Blind review.

Also, I just wanted to add that often the estimated time on the syllabus for problem sets is usually much more than you'll need. Sometimes you need it for those long blind review sessions, but more times than not, I find myself finishing a bit sooner.