Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A couple questions (RC/Watch questions)

rchastain0809rchastain0809 Free Trial Member

Should the RC passages all take the same time, or should you expect some to take longer than others as in LG?

Can you wear your watch during the LSAT or does it have to be on your desk?
Thanks!

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

It all depends on the RC and you. There are times each RC passage takes me roughly the same amount of time. There are other times when I blow through one passage and then get stuck on one for a really long time. I think looking at RC as you do Lg is actually really helpful. Each passage is a game, in varying degrees of difficulty. Approaching it as such allows you to be flexible and prepared for both easy and hard passages.

As for the watch I think you are allowed to wear it, or put it on your desk. As long as it is one that is allowed during the test.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

RC passages are a lot like LG games to me in that the times can vary. However, while some games can take only 5 minutes and some 12 minutes, RC passages don't vary quite that much time wise for me. I think it's safe to say I spend between 8-10ish minutes per passage.