Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddies

Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
in General 776 karma

This is essentially two questions. One is serious and one is not.

How many of you guys use Study Buddies? Has this been a big asset to you? A distraction? I'm trying to decide if I should continue to study alone or try to find someone to study with.

The not serious question is who all is your study buddy? Currently, mine is a small kitten I fostered earlier this summer who finds the videos fascinating. He has logged the CC hours right along side me, probably retaining more then I have lol.

To use a study buddy or not?
  1. Do you recommend a study buddy?10 votes
    1. Nope, I study alone and I like it that way.
      30.00%
    2. Sometimes, but not always.
      30.00%
    3. Yes! My study buddy is the reason I got my goal score!
      40.00%

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@vtm14 said:

How many of you guys use Study Buddies? Has this been a big asset to you? A distraction? I'm trying to decide if I should continue to study alone or try to find someone to study with.

The not serious question is who all is your study buddy? Currently, mine is a small kitten I fostered earlier this summer who finds the videos fascinating. He has logged the CC hours right along side me, probably retaining more then I have lol.

I think having study buddies are great! I consider everyone I talk to on here a study buddy on some level because everyone is always checking in on each other and being social, it's truly wonderful.

I think finding a person or two that keeps you accountable and going when you're down may be very helpful. Small kittens can make great study buddies, but they never contribute to the blind review ;)

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@vtm14 said:

I think having study buddies are great! I consider everyone I talk to on here a study buddy on some level because everyone is always checking in on each other and being social, it's truly wonderful.

I think finding a person or two that keeps you accountable and going when you're down may be very helpful. Small kittens can make great study buddies, but they never contribute to the blind review ;)

I agree with Alex. This forum is my study buddy. You all have been there for me through thick and thin with this test! And I try and help with any motivation I can give back.

In real life I have a tutor who has helped me see the test in a whole new way. Other than that I'm on my own