Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question re: order of syllabus

lsatcommittedlsatcommitted Alum Member
edited August 2014 in General 166 karma
What are your thoughts on the order of the syllabus? Here is my thinking: For sure my biggest weakness is Logic Games. So, if i jumped out of order and covered the games earlier than listed on the syllabus, i could spend that much longer on the games concurrent to the other portions. If practice practice practice is the key to games, covering the basics early gives me that much more time to spend on them at lunch break, early in the morning, at any given possible moment. I know that there are key logic points to learn first but, i think i could probably get a benefit from starting earlier.

Comments

• turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    770 karma
    the syllabus builds... so there are things that you'll learn throughout the previous lessons that should help you in the logic games. for example, conditional logic and advanced logic are both covered before most of the logic game lessons, and should help you on the logic games.

logic games are the easiest to make improvements in, which is probably why they're so much later in the course.

honestly its up to you and depends on your score in other areas. (for example, if you're only missing like 1 or 2 in LR and/or RC, then sure just go straight for the logic games.) but if you're looking for improvement in all areas, it might be safer to go with the syllabus.

• lsatcommittedlsatcommitted Alum Member
    166 karma
    TY