Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printing out LG's

cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
edited September 2014 in Logic Games 228 karma
When printing out my PT's I am doing it one page after another where the I have to flip from one page to the next to see all the LG questions. On the actual LSAT is this how it looks or are they facing each other in such a way that no flipping is necessary? I find that flipping back and forth can be confusing and having to rewrite boards on page 2 is a waste of time. Hope this makes sense and hopefully someone can enlighten me!

Comments

• Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    The actual exam is formatted in the same way as the PTs on this site: each game is spread across two facing pages. Hope that helps!
  • cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
    228 karma
    Wow such a fast response! Thanks!
    I'm confused though; when I download the PDF from 7sage and print it, it is single sided one page after another. Are you saying that on the actual LSAT every page is double sided with questions on both sides?
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    edited September 2014 6866 karma
    You're meant to print the PDFs out double-sided. They're formatted specifically to ensure that if you print the whole test out double-sided, both the LG and RC sections will be on facing pages exactly as they'll appear in the test booklet.
  • cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
    edited September 2014 228 karma
    Wow, I'm dumb. Thanks a lot to you both! This will surely cut down on some time wasted.